Welcome to the definitive hangover cures guide, here to help you stay upright until it’s time to clock off.
We’ve all been there. Going for one is code for four, before you know it, you’re turning up to work at 8am on the way back from Southend with a traffic cone under your arm. Now, you’re suffering for it. Fear not, we’ve asked for tried-and-true tips from everyone at Miss S HQ.
NUROFEN. And having a swim*? But I don’t know if that’s really a thing…
– Jodie (does all the fashion. All beer everything)
*Exercise is actually a really good idea to get the endorphins going, just don’t do anything too vigorous 😏
I need to eat something greasy before bed – preferably pizza. Any kind of carb will do
– Amber (designs really cute graphics. Prefers her Prosecco with elderflower)
H20. Agua. Wa. Ter. I’ve mixed drinks before (rookie mistake, I know) but also downed water in between and after, and was completely fine the day after. So get hydrated!
– Nicole, posts memes every now and then. Partial to a Mojito.
Fresh air and Lucozade!
– Georgie, markets Miss S digitally. Loves a Baileys.
Sugary drinks should help with energy, and a nice bath with a face mask – take care of yourself!
– Freya, junior designer. Recently into pink gin and ginger ale.
🍔 Hangover cures bonus content 🍔
Where’s the best place to go for breakfast?
We’re gonna go with:
- Dishoom in London
- Halladays Tea Rooms Southampton
- Koffee Pot in Manchester’s Northern Quarter
- Brother Hubbard in Dublin
- Saint Kitchen in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter
Now you know what to do the next time you get a little too 🔥, how about a getting ready playlist?