- Win a trip to Ibiza for you and 2 friends!
- Country: Only open to residents of UK aged 18+
- Opening date: 03/06/2019
- Closing date: 17/06/2019
- How to enter: Entrants must enter their name and email address in the official online entry form.
By entering this information in accordance with the above entrance criteria, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
Entry forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
- Number of winner(s): One
- How will the winner be chosen? The Winner will be selected at random and will be notified via email by 24/06/2019..
- Flights and transfers included
- Free entry to the O beach club
- A £500 Miss Selfridge gift card
THB Naeco Ibiza Adults only hotel (https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/hotels/balearics/ibiza/san-antonio/ibiza-mar)
3 guests sharing one room
Free entry to the O beach club
Flights from any UK airport and transfers will also be covered to and from the resort
(Please note: all prizes must be redeemed before 30th September 2019)
- Average Retail Value of Prize: Subject to holiday destination
On the Beach T&Cs:
- THE COMPETITION:
- The promoter is On the Beach (company no. 03162982) whose registered office is at 5 Adair Street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1 2NQ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of On the Beach and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via https://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/category/miss-s-x-on-the-beach-8809621/home?TS=1558533366696
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on June 17th After this no further entries to the competition will be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the Competition Form and correctly answer the competition question asked within.
- Entrants who complete the Competition Form correctly will be entered into a prize draw to win the Prize at the end of the Competition Period.
- The winning entry will be notified by 11:59pm on 24th June 2019.
- Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland – excluding Ireland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry, or refuse to award any prize to anyone that is believed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- THE PRIZE
- There will be one Prize awarded by the Promoter as follows:
- The Prize:
- A 5 night stay at the THB Naeco Ibiza Adults Only Hotel for 3 people with return flights from any UK airport and transfers.
- VIP treatment
- Free entry to the O Beach Club
- A £500 Miss Selfridge gift card
2.5 The Prize does not include travel insurance, or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the Prize description. All such costs and expenses will be the responsibility of the Winner and members of their travelling party.
2.6 The Winner and their travelling party are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid passport and any necessary visa to travel, hold all adequate travel insurance policies, and comply with any other Terms and Conditions applicable to the Prize.
2.7 The Prize may only be redeemed through bookings made with the Promoter by telephone. The Winner must notify the Promoter that they wish to redeem their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
2.8 The Prize cannot be redeemed online. It may only be redeemed upon a telephone booking.
2.9 All bookings made to redeem the Prize are also subject to the Promoter’s separate Terms of Business, and the Terms and Conditions of the suppliers of the flights and accommodation. Copies of these terms can be found on the Promoter’s website.
2.10 Any fees or costs associated with or incidental to the acceptance or use of any Prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the respective Winner.
2.11 All Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
2.12 All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and have no cash value. No cash equivalent will be given.
2.13 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
3.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
3.2 In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
3.3 The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
3.4 Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
(a) Any incorrect of inaccurate entry made;
(b) Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
(c) Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
(d) Any third party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
- OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
4.1 All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
4.2 By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under any relevant and applicable legislation.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
5.1 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
5.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
5.3 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
6.1 By entering the Competition, all entrants are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6.2 The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence shall be entered into otherwise.
6.3 The Promoter reserves the right to discount any entries that contain inappropriate or offensive imagery, or portray On the Beach or its associated brands in a negative light. Where possible such entries shall be removed from our social media channels and entry to the competition will be voided.
6.4 The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition, in whole or in part, at any time where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrant or any third party. For the avoidance of doubt, this may include the cancellation of any unredeemed Prize. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any participant from the Competition.
6.5 By entering this Competition, entrants consent to their personal data being passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of any prize.
6.6 Entrants agree to be contactable via their social media channels. If the selected winner cannot be reached by midnight on 30th September 2019, an alternative winner will be chosen.
6.7 The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
6.8 These Terms and Conditions relate and are applicable to this Competition only.
6.9 These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
7.0 The Terms and Conditions of the Competition will be governed by the law of England and Wales, and all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Any party to these Terms and Conditions shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances, the affected party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for 4 weeks, the party not affected may terminate this agreement upon written notice, to the other party(ies) to these Terms and Conditions.
- EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTIES
Unless it expressly states otherwise, these Terms and Conditions do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions. The rights of the parties to rescind or vary these Terms and Conditions are not subject to the consent of any other person.